Check-in date is not valid.
Check-out date is not valid.
Thank you for booking with us please be advised that your booking is only complete when your payment has been received, if done by BACS this is payable to-
Our areas are car free but we do offer assistance with moving items and we do have trolleys to help move your equipment.
We are located around SA197PE, please find our location on google maps- Llansawel Agored, or use What3Words- Exports.Winning.Trustees to find us (the is also a sign on the main road.
1. We ask all our guests to comply with the terms and conditions hereafter. If you or your party do not comply with the terms and conditions, we may ask you to leave the site.
2. Behaviour which is detrimental to another user of our site, site staff, residents or members of the public and/or property belonging to, may result in your party being asked to leave the site without refund of payment.
3. If a unit is to be left unoccupied overnight the Rhys must be informed.
4. Accurate details of guest must be provided to Rhys on request.
5. When pitching your unit, you must observe the pitch sizes or consult with Rhys about any changes.
6. A pitch should only contain 1 sleeping unless consulted with Rhys
7. When using a BBQ please used the slab provided to protect the ground underneath
8. You must consult with Rhys regarding you arrival and departure
9. On leaving, you must ensure that all refuse is disposed of in suitable containers on site or taken away and your pitch must be left in reasonable condition, including any washing up to be completed.
10. You must dispose of waste water in the appropriate designated locations.
11. Noise should be kept to a minimum between 20:00 and 06:00.
12. Campfires are only permitted when a firepit is rented from Llansawel Agored, firewood is free.
13. Guests should familiarise themselves with our fire/emergency procedures, in the event of a fire/emergency carry out the actions as instructed.
14. Complaints of unsuitable behaviour of other member’s should be directed to Rhys.